“Failing to plan is planning to fail”
Whether you’ve taken a long break from exercise, you’re just getting started, or you’re looking for something new to add to your current workout routine, C30’s workout plans will help you establish a routine with simple, straightforward workouts that progress from week to week.
Choose Your Plan
Follow a workout plan
- A plan will give you better results.
- It takes 66 days for the average person to adopt a good habit.
- Taking one day at a time, staying consistent, and following a healthy diet and workout plan will almost guarantee that you reach your goals
Stick to your plan
- All progress is dependent on your ability to actually stick to the plan, day after day, setback after setback.
- Make sure your environment is free of distraction and convenient for you to get your workouts done.
- Set a time on your calendar to work out.
Set realistic and specific goals
- Pace yourself when creating goals.
- Enthusiasm is great, but it’s important not to overdo it.
- Consistency is more important than anything else.
- Exercising for just 15-20 minutes every day is much more effective than performing an intense workout once a week.
To be successful
- Move daily (at least 20-30 minutes)
- Incorporate weight exercises at least twice a week
- Perform cardio workouts at least once a week
- Perform high-intensity interval training once a week.
Join the C30 Community FB group
When you have a group of people who share the same goals and desires, it gives you the extra discipline you need to stay committed when times get tough.
This particular group will help hold you accountable, keep you motivated, and help you succeed in your health and fitness goals with your local community and friends.